Our responsibility as statutory auditors is to express our independent opinion on whether the financial statements are properly drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the Singapore Companies Act and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards so as to give a true and fair view of the financial position and financial performance of your Company. In this regard, we believe that our value to you lie not in the audit opinion alone but in the quality of the services given during our continuing engagement as auditors.
Our approach to statutory audit is focused on ensuring the integrity of financial information and designed to be efficient, cost-effective, highly focused and directed towards achieving specific audit objectives. We adopted an audit plan that is designed reasonable assurance that the company’s accounting records and financial statements are presented fairly and not misrepresented. While we are your auditor, we can add value by helping you drive good corporate governance to improve controls, deter and detect material fraud and errors thus providing credibility to your financial statements. We are also able to give advice on your company structure and operations that might help you become more efficient.
Nevertheless, our key role is to be the guardian of your shareholders’ interests.
We provide auditing services for the following types of reports:
- Statutory financial statements for companies and branches of foreign companies comply with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRSs) and Companies Act, Cap. 50
- Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST) financial statements as required by Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act
- Financial Statements of societies and co-operatives
- Charities and IPCs audit
- Special purpose audit/ certification
- Childcare subsidy audit
- Retail sales/tenant annual gross turnover
- Claim summary of projects qualifying cost
- Economic Development Board (EDB grant claim)
- Income verification for self-employed persons
We perform independent verification of financial data to provide insights and comfort for management and third party interests based on agreed upon procedures. We also provide review and audit on specific areas on the financial statements.
- +65 64385966